The practice competencies and services
Jeffrey Parker & Company offers a complete range of trade mark expertise under the broad headings of clearance, prosecution and enforcement.
REGISTRATION OF TRADE MARKS
- Guidance and advice on registering, clearing and protecting new trade marks.
- Pre-search checks outlining potential issues, e.g. objections.
- Risk assessment, strategic advice and evaluation to minimise risk.
- Analysis of client’s business and drafting legal descriptions.
- Implementation of the registration process through to completion.
TRADE MARK INFRINGEMENT
- Oppositions and cancellations.
- Out of court negotiations and settlements.
- Referral service to litigators when legal proceedings become necessary.
MANAGING TRADE MARK PORTFOLIOS
- Managing trade mark portfolios.
- Trade mark and domain name acquisition and renewals.
- International expansion, e.g. registrations of local or EU trade marks abroad through a network of foreign associates.
Continue to Get in touch →
The needs and requirements of each client varies. This list of services forms the basis of a bespoke service available from Jeffrey Parker & Company.